Oh Thank GOD FOR LYNN

REMEMBER IRISHEYES LYNN??? SHE SAVED THE BLOG TODAY. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE BLOG FROM BLOGGER THIS MORNING.

I WAS SHOWING OFF TO KAREN ABOUT HOW EASY IT IS TO START A BLOG. IN THE MIDDLE OF HELPING HER CREATE HER BLOG (MORE ON KAREN'S BLOG KNITTRAP.BLOGSPOT.COM) I DELETED MY BELOVED BLOG.

SOMEWHERE IN THE RECESSES OF MY MEDICATED BRAIN, I REMEMBERED THAT LYNN AND AL CAN POST ON IRISHEYES TOO. I CALLED LYNN WHO IS DOING REAL WORK AT HER REAL JOB. LATER SHE INVITED ME TO BLOG ON IRISHEYES AGAIN

OH THANK GOD IT WORKED. PERHAPS EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN POST TO THEIR BLOG IN THE EVENT THEY PULL A STUNT LIKE MINE THIS MORNING AND CANT RECOVER THEIR BLOG

I HAVE TO GO LAY DOWN NOW...

Comments

SissySees said…
Giggle... Thank God for Lynn. Hope you feel better soon.
OH NO!! I'm so glad you had someone to save the day! I'd have hated it if my reader didn't have your blog show up. I hope you feel better!
Katherine said…
OH POOR BABY!! You are right, buddy blogging is good advice. Thanks Lynn! We would be looking for Kathyb and missing her.
Ling said…
Thank goodness for Lynn. We would miss you too much. I'm glad you're back!
Irisheyes Lynn said…
Glad my in-name-only blogger status came in handy! We wouldn't want to lose the blog!
Alyssa said…
Wait? How do you even delete your blog?
kathy b said…
Alyssa

I didnt' delete the blog really, I deleted the ability to post anew on it. Argh. My heartrate is coming back to baseline.......I love this blog.
Grace said…
glad you are back, sorry to hear you are under the weather!
Beverly said…
Glad to here it worked out. I would surely miss you if you were gone. Hope you feel better soon.
Karen said…
Thank goodness you didn't actually delete the whole blog - and thank goodness Lynn was able to get you posting rights again!! Yay Lynn!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???