Let the Games Begin!


I talk more in the comments!


The Red Team got the box and is already moving it along to knitter number two Jennifer in California.

Katherine of The Comfort Zone sent me this image of what she took from the box. I was in love with the piggy buttons and that gorgeous yarn. Jennifer, please let me know when you get the box and send an image of what you enjoyed taking out!

Green Team, I know we'll be hearing from Alyssa soon! OH and here is an update! Alyssa got the Green team box today! Get ready Karen of WA, she's sending it on tomorrow to you! I will post her takes tomorrow on this blog.

I am tickled about this game!!!

Comments

Woven Spun said…
This is going to be fun to watch. I wish I could have signed up for this. Perhaps you will do it again when this round is over?
OOOO Can't wait till the box comes my way! :-)
Marguerite said…
Go Red Team! I'm looking forward to getting the box.

What fun that you're posting pictures. Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???