Late to the Party, but I'll share





I'm usually late to the party and last to know, but if anyone out there hasn't baked cookies on a silicone sheet, do give it a try!
Al's boyfriend Pete suggested I try it and it made a world of difference is my cookies. Baked them all even and purdy!

The lovely Carol is kntiting the PURL BEE's WHit's Knits Mobius cowl. Isn't her yarn gorgeous.? The pattern calls for Alchemy's Kozmos in silk, mohair, wool and cotton blend. Not sure if Carol is using Alchemy but I love her yarn and colors. The pattern is free and looks clear cut and easy to read! I think I must put this on my list of things to knit up this year!

CORRECTION: CAROL IS USING RITTRATO and making her cowl from a Cat Bordi pattern.

Lastly, Rosalyn wished to be prominent in the FO sock picture! I had some serious second sock syndrome with this pair but prevailed last night. My first pair of alpaca sox. Can't wait to wear them all this cold day. I finally like the way colors pooled ina knit up. I am not a fan of pooling, but didnt these come out kind of good?

Are you late to a party???
I talk more in the comments!

Comments

Celia said…
Where did you get that sheet?
kathy b said…
I got the cookie sheet at my grocery store! Here it is called Dominicks. :)
Grace said…
Tom just got a silpat as Christmas gift from my sister, with bread pans, all kinds, 2 bread books, and flour and yeast. He hasn't used it yet, but is looking forward to it
Katherine said…
I love the pooling on your socks. Congrats on prevailing and finishing.

I've never tried a silicone cookie sheet but those are some seriously good looking cookies in that box picture!

Late? For everything!
Beth said…
Silicone sheets are great, aren't they? So is parchment paper - have you used that? Cut out a circle for the bottom of your cake pan and your cakes will never stick again.
Kim said…
Late? I'm never even invited.
SissySees said…
Silpat has living in my kitchen for YEARS. Love it. Love Rosalyn the best though!
Unknown said…
Love your gratitudes! Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
The socks look great. The kitty ---even cuter!!! LOL
Karen said…
K.C. thinks those socks are *almost* as pretty as Rosalyn - but of course, nothing could ever be as pretty as Rosalyn!! :)
kathy b said…
it was really posted by me Kathy b
Olivia said…
What a pretty picture of Rozzy (and the socks of course!)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???