Karen's TAKES from the Green Team



Karen chose the Helen Keller yarn I put in the original box, and the cards, and stitch holder. It is very fun to see the items I put in the box being chosen. OH and she took the teapot buttons I put in. ON TO GRACE! I know you are ready dear Grace!

I talk more in the comments!

Comments

Dorothy said…
That yarn is gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
I agree with Dorothy. Very pretty yarn.
Marguerite said…
Fun to see what people are choosing.

It's rather strange knowing I'm going to be last and whatever I put in the box I know who is going to get it.

Your new header picture is wonderful. Love it!
Alyssa said…
Ohhhh, I knew that Helen Keller would go fast! Here's hoping I see some of the stuff I put in come out :)
Katherine said…
Beautiful yarn--yummy colors! Karen chose wisely.

I love the kitty picture! Kitty and friend look very comfortable and ready for a nice nap. In the kind of weather you are having what else is there to do?

Go Bears!!!!!!!
Ling said…
I love your kitty pic! Adorable!
Grace said…
looking forward to tomorrow, can't wait to get the box!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....