I went straight for the sock yarn



I had a little birthday money left from my mom........and so I headed right to the sock yarn at the store that is closing. I had to remind myself that although yarn is at a deep discount, I don't need to stash! I am sure I'll be back before the yarn is all gone. For today, I picked up the self patterning yarns and left quickly! I know I love to knit socks, so that made the decision easy peasy.


I talk more in the comments!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Ooh - a girl can never have too much sock yarn (which by the way is great for Christine's Stay On Baby Booties....) - I love the yarns you bought.
Nancy said…
Your skeins are going to knit into beautiful socks.

I would be embarrassed to count the number of skeins of sock yarn I have.
Beverly said…
I wish I had your restraint. I wouldn't have so much sock yarn or yarn period stashed. Beautiful choices.

I've knit with the Berroco Sox. It made a beautiful pair.
Celia said…
Very nice. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Here's that baby hat pattern you were asking about.

http://mybooteeknits.blogspot.com/2010/03/mybootee-babee-chullo.html
kathy b said…
Sapphire BLUE! Thanks for the link to the baby hat pattern! You are so sweet .
Katherine said…
Good choice! Sock yarn can be used for so many projects. Love the colors!

You don't stash? Can I come and take lessons from you? On second thought it's probably too late to help me!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....