This is not Jeopardy



Zach texted me (is texted a word) that Jeopardy had an entire category with the subject :Knitting. Boy after his mom's heart!

So since I don't have the fingerless finished yet, do you want to play this is NOT Jeopardy?

Please answer in the form of a question....

Irisheyes for 100-

A fellow blogger and knitter who lives and dies with the Cubs.

Irisheyes for 200-

Whose Irish eyes have a twinge of Paprika in them?

Irisheyes for 300-

Famous for her Buttermilk Brownie recipe, this knitblogger pulls rank.

Irisheyes for 400-

Name one of the many guest bloggers who graced the screen of the blog

Irisheyes for 500-

This meme was unintentionally begun by Kathy B, when she asked him
to answer a few questions one morning

Irisheyes for 600-
Name one of the two pets that belong to Lynn and Al

Irisheyes for 700-
Her ravelry name is Needles54, what is her real name?

Irisheyes for 800-
THE DAILY DOUBLE!!!!!
This blogger entertains readers with her TALKIE BLOG posts

Irisheyes for 900
Name something Kathy b has needs to master and wants to master in her knitting

Irisheyes for 1000-
What "pray tell" did Kathy B knit for her father last summer when she saw the white deer?




I talk more in the comments!

Comments

Gayle said…
Irisheyes 1000 What is a lap/afghan. I am so not very good at Jeopardy. But I do follow your blog which is very nice, I might add.
kathy b said…
Hooray Gayle that's goof for a thousand . Hope you make it to Final Not Jeopardy!

I know you read irisheyes and I appreciated your playing along.
Anonymous said…
Irisheyes 700 - Who is Grace? I should know more of them, but it's late and I'm tired. g
SissySees said…
Well, Gmarie got Grace before I could "ring in" and I'm sure I know others too, but my coffee hasn't kicked in yet!
Katherine said…
100 - Ooh me! Me!
200 - who is Lynn
300 - who is Major Knitter Jenn
400 - who is Karen
500 - who is Zack
600 - who is Helo
700 - who is Grace
800 - I give up!
900 - what is lace
1000 - what is a lap robe
What fun!!!
Elaine said…
It's been forever since I delurked to say hi and happy spring
kathy b said…
Hi Elaine. Happy Happy Spring to you and Tom. Good to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....