Simply Perfect



This coffee cup warmer was sent to me in a swap, from Jennifer C.
Grace linked us in her winter warm up swap.
This is just one of the great swap gifts we exchanged.

I have been thinking of making warmers before, but haven't really liked the patterns out there.
Swap and you shall see! This is a the answer I was seeking. (NO, not that I didnt' have to knit one,
that I would love to knit one just like this) It is a simple tube construction in a geat colorway.

I always get really really lucky in swaps.

OF course, I do call the luck to me! Try it


I talk more in the comments!

Comments

Beth said…
Very nice! I really like the colors in that yarn.
Bianca said…
Clever idea - a coffee cup warmer. Beautiful yarn!
SissySees said…
Pretty! I'm glad you got just the right cup warmer in the swap.
Katherine said…
I love the idea of a coffee cup warmer. That would be a neat thing to knit. Calling luck to me? I'll try it..."Someone send me a coffee cup warmer. Please." Is it bad luck to say please?
Grace said…
adorable!!! Glad you and Jennifer worked out so well
kathy b said…
First of all: Bad news for us.
Jennifer my swap pardner says the yarn she used was a worsted weight that she overdyed on a goof up of reds and pinks. She says it came out chocolate covered cherry. I say she could market it! Who knew she was on overdyer. Are you?

Second: Katherine it is never bad luck to say please but you must tie a worm to a tree limb when you say it.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???