Fireman wanted a headband



Knit with Zara
Cast on 36 stitches.
In this way on double points: 9-18-9
Knit for 18 inches
Carefully seam the tube ends together
I used 3 needle bind off.

This makes a double thick headband due to the tube that is created .....

Zara has a nice little stretch to it.

Happy almost Solstice!




I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Katherine said…
Hmmmm, headband doubled by making it a tube. Why didn't I think of that? Do you think I still have time to make a few of them before Christmas? How long did it take? A lot of questions so thanks in advance!
kathy b said…
Katherine

Oh so quick. I used about size 6 double points. No brainer. Took me 3 days of here and there whenever knitting. Probably 2 hours total.....

I thnk I am finsihed with gift knitting. THat was the last one. But I have to work the next two 12 hour night shifts. So I have to be done .

Go for it! Or not!
sara said…
Looks nice and warm!
Looks great I'm knitting a cowl for my MIL right now.Hugs Darcy
Merry Christmas
Karen said…
What a brilliant idea. It's got to be warm. Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....