Can you stand another list?



There have been some great Holiday memes going around blogland. I will combine a few for your reading pleasure.

List of things I like to eat this Season:

My fathers Hungarian cookies. I am the only one in the family who loves them. Figures . Great for dunking in coffee

Ham. What is it about a ham for the holidays? There are 2 things on the menu for Christmas dinner: Duck and Ham.
Quack and Oink. The men want duck, the women want ham. Spiral sliced ham.

You know I have a Christmas cookie addiction. Aside: Did I tell you I gave up bread weeks ago, to help with the
calories Im getting in cookies? It hasn't been that difficult. I only fell off the wagon once. Really no bread.
Not no carbs, just no bread. No sandwiches, no buns, no bagel, etc. I ate so much bread before.
I eat turkey deli meat between two large leaves of Romaine.

Guacamole because It is so Christmas green , Grinch green, and delish.

Cinnamon ice cream and peppermint ice cream.....

Okay next list:

Knitting!

I'm finished with holiday knitting.
I am working on some fingerless gloves in Panda sock yarn.

I have to buy a yarn gift for a certain someone.
I am sucker for Lorna's Laces. Not sock weight. Hmmmm

The ladder drop stitch scarf came out so very lovely, I may
have to make a wrap next time. But not a clapotis.

Okay next list:

I'm not going to get a puppy that is available from the shelter.
He is adorable.
I would name him Santa. but
Fireman would name him Coal I am afraid.

I want to get the cats something. Perhaps new boxes
to play in from the store. They look awful in the house, 'but
they sure do love them.

It is hard to top their favorite things already in the house:
the radiators .....

Next list, last list for today:

List of questions for you:

Isn't Santa a great name for a puppy?

Are you planning to see a movie over the holidays?
A new movie theatre movie?
I'm thinking Sherlock Holmes...maybe

Did you get a card from someone unexpected this year yet?
(I got a gift from someone , very unexpected. It is a lovely ceramic
bowl that was made by this co-worker's husband.

Last question on the list:

Have you seen anyone perform carols live this season?
(i saw the Vienna boys Choir you know. THose little boys
that should be home with their mothers still......)

Answer any or all!









I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Sue said…
You could decoupage the boxes so they don't look so much like boxes. The cats wouldn't know the difference, but you would.

I just answered another list on my blog. Enough lists for one year.
Katherine said…
* I love snickerdoodles dunked in milk.
* Congrats on no bread! I'm looking at Clean Eating after Christmas.
* Santa for a puppy is good or maybe Claus (Claws?).
* Movie--I'm a sucker for the Chipmunks.
* Received a couple unexpected cards and was thrilled especially since I no longer send cards.
* Your lists are fun!
I like Santa Paws;)
I haven't received any surprise cards in the mail and haven't seen any live caroler's
Not planning on going to the movies but I know the girls will get a couple for Christmas like the new tinker bell movie so we will watch that one.((Hugs))Darcy
Grace said…
Isn't Santa a great name for a puppy? Yes thats why the Simpson's named their dog Santa's Little Helper

Are you planning to see a movie over the holidays? I want to see everythings Fine with DeNiro but it may be too emotional for me
A new movie theatre movie?
I'm thinking Sherlock Holmes...maybe That interests me too

Did you get a card from someone unexpected this year yet? Not yet, the few I have received I was expecting

Last question on the list:

Have you seen anyone perform carols live this season? no I was not invited to my grandson's pageant last Saturday or I would have

I love ham for Christmas but no one else does at all. So its usually Tenderloin of Beef, Fresh Pork or Turkey

I keep thinking I am done with Christmas knitting and everyone keeps asking me to knit so and so this or so and so that
Anonymous said…
i only eat cookies at christmas.cause i really only like christmas cookies.you could knit some new toys for the cats.if the new dog is male santa is a good name and if it is a girl i would name her holly.recieved a great surprise card with a wonderful family photo.i love tinsel on a tree but i never want to put it on.and do remember angel hair my grandmother always had it on her tree but im sure it was spun asbestos and caused cancer or something.
Kathryn said…
Where the heck is the hungarian christmas cookie recipe?? love, bouf

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???