Heroes



Now that I have your attention.....hee hee...this post isn't about firemen, but it is about heroes.

I have to thank a hero named NANCY H from Minnesota. Nancy I cannot find your correspondence if we had emailed in the past,

Nancy 's little grandson dropped of a wonderful box of adorable hats, and a rattle for the Neonatal babes. Hooray for SUN COUNTRY flight attendants and staff who sent this box of sunshine.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow. I just had to thank her immediately.
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Olivia said…
Hey! I believe that I took this picture! In Anchorage, AK- oh how I miss you!

Hope you had a great night at work and another good one tonight!
Katherine said…
People are wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing the little hats. What a nice thing for Nancy to do. And firemen--they are the best of the best anywhere! Genuine heroes.
Birdsong said…
Great photo and good news!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....