Harvest Hat



This is one of the donated adorable hats from Nancy and friends. I have no baby, but I have a spaghetti squash. So here is still art with harvest hat. Off to the unit they go!

I am off for a dark drive into the big city. I don't like to drive in the big city. I dont' like to drive at night in the big city even more.....
I am being brave. Because I once had a baby boy and now I get to go bring him home for the holidays!

I wish I had my Huck with me. He loved a drive in the car!


Where don't you like to drive????
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
that squash looks alot like my son when he was born bad case of jaundice.i do not like driving when it icy.other dont really care but my driving limit is four hours any longer i will fly.
kathy b said…
I am such a worrier. THe ride along The lake couldnt have been easier. It was lovely. Ride home just as easy.
Bianca said…
Good to hear that your trip was a safe one. We had storm here in the weekend... was glad that I did not have to go outdoors.
sara said…
Lovely model ;-) I don't like to drive pretty much anywhere. And I live in a small town.
Karen said…
Oh you are so brave!!! I don't like to drive in the big city either. I also don't like to drive in the dark. But I know how glad you will be to have your "baby" home for the holidays - so that makes the scary drive worth it. I also know Huck was right there in the car with you - I'm sure you could feel him!!
Katherine said…
Such a cute hat and cute baby! The nose is a little odd but maybe he will grow out of it. I don't like to drive across bridges. I will drive for miles to go around and avoid a bridge.
Grace said…
I Have NEVER driven in our big city (NYC) and I hardly drive ever, but I have gone to Ohio several times driving, and out to Cape Cod, and too Massachusetts where the Red lion Inn is , but I avoid almost all major cities.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???