Cutest Halloween Costume this year.....VIOLET




Huck always won this contest. Did I tell you I made a crying pumpkin? I didn't intend to, but I think it is appropriate!

This year my good friend and knitter Diane showed me her granddog Violet in her WINNING costume. Violet took 2nd place at her PETSMART competition. Get this, someone brought a horse dressed as a dragon into the PETSMART. The horse took 3rd.
I wont mention who took first because I think Violet should have gotten it.

Violet is the sweetest boxer and best behaved ever!

Oh, this is a knit blog.....so

I think Diane should knit Violet a nice warm winter coat. :)
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Bianca said…
LOL! Congrats Violet!
kathy b said…
Speaking of dog coats......my friend Joan Bos. asked me about knitting one. joan if you go to my archives and click on June 2007, on the 28th of June I posted a fun sweater my daughter and I made for our friend Mr. DB Cooper. It was easy and from
Jill Eatons Puppy Knits Books. :)
Unknown said…
Thanks for the smile.
Anonymous said…
ok animals are awesome and i am particularly fond of boxers but dressing up animals well um....
Sue said…
Violet looks sweet. She deserves to win.
Katherine said…
My blog is definitely half knitting and half dogs.

I love the look in Violet's eyes. Sort of "I wore this and I didn't win? What's up with that?" She is so cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???