Anyone for a Trade?




Some of the wools I need to swap out:

Tahki Yarns Taos Color 005
95% Wool 5 % acrylic
Two balls and nearly a third
wt. 50g

Filatura DiCrosa
501 !00% Wool
Camel color 136 yard each

Knit Picks Essential in Navy
75% Superwash Wool and 25% nylon
sock weight
231 yards Each

And The Vogue Knitting Caps & Hats.

email me at harpnut@gmail.com
if you have non itchy no wool yarns to trade
or a book
or an offer I cant refuse.

No sheep for me...kathy b
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Elaine said…
I just sent you mail re Taos.
Bianca said…
Reserve the Knitpicks for me please. I'll send you a package with non-wool :-)
Katherine said…
I'll take the book if it is not spoken for. I can send you three skeins of chocolate colored cotton/viscose and two skeins of buttercream bamboo and other stuff! You know how much of a freak I am over hats, especially fair isle hats!
kathy b said…
All that remians then is the 501 Camel yarn....
that was fun and fast! Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....