So many details.......




This is my friend Jane's crocheted square. I am so impressed. She is making a tablecloth out of the squares for her lucky niece. Maybe Jane is a long lost aunt of mine.........something to ponder.....
It all looks like so much detail and that makes it that much more interesting to me.
She said the pattern is in a Ladies Home Journal from the 1970s.
More details: She has made one before!

The new camera is wonderful at detail. Zach taught me how to use the Manual modes on vacation. If I just paid attention to detail when we first got the camera, I could have mastered this sooner. Do you see my angel in the backround???? I like to think there are always angels in our backrounds.

My mind is full of details currently. A juxtapostion from vacation that is for sure.
Al moves out in a week. More details later.
Zach goes to college in a month. More details later.
Many details they have to attend to. Zach is a freshman so we are into all the details involved.
After going to orientation this week, we have detail overload!
Back to work tonight which is very detailed.

No wonder I am knitting easy these days. Almost to the ruffle part of the prayer shawl. 60 inches down, 11 to go.
That's probably too much detail.

Tomorrow: generalizations






I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Katherine said…
Beautiful square. I wish I could crochet! It hurts my hands. Are you going to be empty-nesters? You have so much going on that a prayer shawl is perfect knitting for you right now! (I see angels in the background a lot).
Turtle said…
sounds like a lot of changes coming in the household! ( i have a year and am so not ready for it!) That is going to be one gorgeous tablecloth!
Grace said…
love the square need a new prayer shawl to start too daughter number one gave me a bit of concern today and I don't know how to help her at all, and it really bites!
Ling said…
that's an amazing crochet square. And good progress on your prayer shawl. Enjoy the new camera!
The crochet square is so pretty and I cant wait to see your prayer shawl:)Hugs Darcy
Bianca said…
The square is indeed beautiful! And so is the rose that you photographed
blog-blethers said…
Absolutely stunning square ... and really pretty flower shot
Unknown said…
Glad you're having fun playing with your new camera!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???