Now the baby can dance...



I decided the baby leg warmers needed something. There were too plain. I got the idea for fringe when I was working the fringe on my Aunt's prayer shawl. I think they are cute. I love moccasins and the beauty of beadwork. But, baby and beads mean choking to me, so the suede fringe will have to do. I wanted to put them by the heel end, but feared the baby would trip if she could stand. I'm not sure how big the babygirl is now. Am I bold or what? Well we all know the answer to that. I am asking the mom and dad to return them to me if she is already outgrown them.

And

I'll admit I'm pretty loyal to my blog readers and friends. However once in a while I lurk too. If things are slow with posts, I'll pick a favorite blogger and go to all her BLOGS I READ section. I don't have a section like that, because I don't know how and am too lazy to find out. Do you read other bloggers comments and then go to their blogs??? You can always check my comments and go to the bloggers sites that way. I really only rarely lurk, and when I do I end up finding new blogs that I do leave a comment on and bookmark. It is like an idea network for me.
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Chris said…
Yes I do that to. To follow blogs it is on your dashboard and very easy to set up. Happy blogging--and knitting of course.
Katherine said…
Oh you are so deliciously bold!! The fringed leg warmers are just too cute. It would be so cute if we could see a picture of baby in them!

I'm a big blog hunter. It is lots of fun to "shop" other's blog listings.
Grace said…
I always look at other blogs, I find them through comments or in the side bar, The ones on my side bar are only a small fraction of the ones I read daily I have an entire folder in favorites of blogs
Turtle said…
yes i do that as well and have found some great blogs that way. Like you though i am unsure how to create the list for my blog, lol, i'm a work in progress i guess!
Elaine said…
Well I have to admit that I am the ultimate lurker. Occasional I come out for a while and then go back to lurking.
I totally do that! :) In fact, I'm doing that right now, that's how I found you! hehe

Your blog is really pretty! :)
Karen said…
Lurking is how I found your blog! It's sooooo much fun! Thanks!
EMily said…
The fringe is a hoot!

I've mostly been a lurker lately! I can maximize my reading time if I don't try to comment on everything. This makes me sad, I love the community, but there is just no. time.

PS I lovelovelove "blogs I read" sections! I haven't updated my own in a century. I think they are great to get a better idea of a blogger's tastes and personality.
LOL, it'll bring the dancer out without her even know it. I'd love to see a picture of the baby wearing them, but a video would be priceless.
Unknown said…
OMG! That's hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???