Friday fotos




Zach can use the camera better than me!

I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Chris said…
I have had my digital camera 2 years ago--and about a week ago my 18 year old grandaughter taught me how to turn off the flash--I could never figure it out. I am electronically illiterate.
Ling said…
Great photo Zach. And Kathy - you take fabulous photos!
Kathryn said…
if you had a facebook account you would already know this! yeah, new iPhone is coming out soon. wish ATT did Palm Pre, but oh well. Zach can translate this message from you. Looking forward to LA 'doodles! YUM! love, Bouf
Bianca said…
Beautiful photo!
Beverly said…
Beautiful photo. What is the flower?
Grace said…
Exquisite!
JustApril said…
That is a gorgeous shot, well done, Zach!
Unknown said…
Pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???