Finally some porch knitting in the sunshine



No decision made on the prayer shawl other than it won't be frogged. Pretend friends are truly encouraging. Thanks
As for fringe or lace being added to the edge, I'm undecided. I'm trying to let my muddied waters settle until the answer turns clear:)

I've started another prayer shawl for my mentor at work. More later on this, suffice to say it will take me a long long time to knit this one. Someone, named Karen, stumbled across some great sale yarn for me. I'm using a very soft Filatura DLC wool. The shawl is from Mac'n Me. AL gave me the pattern a few years ago as a Mother's Day gift. I think it will be perfect for my mentor.

Are you waiting on making any decisions right now?


I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
i am the worlds greatest procastinater so i'm always waiting this has pretty muched worked for me so i'm sure i'll stick with it and i,ve always wanted a house with a front porch i think that would be so cool.
Bianca said…
Ohhh... I wish I had a porch... but alas ;-) It seems you have a cozy spot over there!
Jennifer said…
What a great place to knit. Can we all come over and knit? Would your family lock you up for good if you had a knitting circle with your imaginary friends?
Aaaah, porch knitting ... I don't have a porch but I do use my patio under a hugh umbrella. But alas, where has the sun been this year?

I have a number of decisions to make or unfinished projects waiting for the right moment when I'll return. Alas, some wait forever.
I'm frogging a baby dress to knit it in the round.lol Hugs Darcy
JustApril said…
Waiting and waiting. When and how to start the increases on a sweater for hip shaping. Trying to decide which cotton to get to make a replacement wubbie. Waiting to make major life decisions. a big bundle of wait and see
Unknown said…
Cool picture! The light looks so neat.

ps- I'm bombarding you with comments. No need to respond. Just know I'm still reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???