When you send them to the mountains.....




They bring you Mountain Colors! Fireman and Zach returned from vakay with presents! They found a yarn shop in Frisco called, What's Needling You. They found some Moutian Colors and then left. Fireman then remembered that I like to have a guest blogger. So they returned and asked for a picture of the salesperson with the Mountain Colors for the blog.

She said NO! Her perogative of course. She said she had a blog too, and she didn't do that. She thought it was weird.

It is a bit weird, but my pretend friends always like it. :) I think it is a riot that Fireman tried!

The gorgeous bag you see is from my Frugal Swap Partner Katherine. She sent me my swap box and it arrived yesterday. She included this great bag. I am delighted with it. I'll tell you more about the swap but not until Katherine gets mine. I just mailed it this morning. The deadline was Tax day. I was smiling all day with the goodies she sent. I know that Grace and Kristen have had a good time with it too. Ling, Bianca? How is it going?

Our picket fence is down. Feels like an entire new yard to work with again. One of the neighbors came over and said she thought she was going to cry. My father has been unhappy that it is gone too. Such strong reactions to a fence of all things. Have you ever made a change that people had emotions about that you never expected? We are funny creatures.....




I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Emily said…
Hug Fireman for trying! I am sorry he was shut down like that.

My family gets emotional about everything (me: not so much) so I am always a little surprised.
Karen said…
Oh, Fireman is my hero. Not only does he buy gorgeous yarn (like my Pea does) but he even tried to get a guest blogger photo for you!! Awesome!
Katherine said…
Bless Fireman's little heart, he tried. At least he succeeded in the yarn department. That is a beautiful color!

Glad you like the bag.

Your picket fence is down for good? I could get emotional about that! There are too few picket fences in the world these days. It's like the loss of an American drea--unless you do the yarn work, then it's a blessing.
Grace said…
what a guy, he did try, I mailed Kristen's box on Friday, I hope she likes all of the things I put in it!!!
Theresa said…
"made a change that people..." We cut our Willow tree to 3 ft as it made a mess in the neighbors yards and shading the yard behind us. When we were finished the neighbors behind us were quite upset as it shaded their home during the summer months. Who knew??
Birdsong said…
Personally, I think her reaction is a little weird! I like the way things get spread around through guests... and love your new gift yarn

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???