There once was a half irish knitter she blogged but she didn't twitter she knit so darn slow she had nothing to show and the things that she knit didn't fit her!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Just found window for comments behind several other open windows. This stuff makes me crazy! Looking forward to seeing what you're up to with the swap & the contest. How close are you to 1,000?
Wow, you could have been writing about me! I have the same darn problems :-)
Anonymous said…
Great limerick! I can see that Huck is all a-twitter from it. The look on his face is so cute! BTW I don't Twitter either. Truthfully, I don't get it.
Anonymous said…
Huck is as cute as can be, Why you all love hm I see. That face is so sweet, The bandana would help in the heat. I have a golden too, Without them , what would we do?
Anonymous said…
I am sad about all your things not fitting! But Twitter is fun...I would follow you.
Comments
Msuteachergirl
Why you all love hm I see.
That face is so sweet,
The bandana would help in the heat.
I have a golden too,
Without them , what would we do?