My favorite corner of my favorite yarn shop




This is my new spot. Lynette's 3 Bags Full Studio in Northbook has a great new location and store. It's roomy. I like to sit on the couch in front of the fire and browse through patterns. I wonder how long I could sit on the couch before I was asked to give the spot to someone else! (Perhaps I'll do this one day........)

I loved this top that is displayed off the mantle currently. I don't see me knitting it. But maybe you see you knitting it.

I took some other shots of fun things for sale in the store. I'll post them later. Some are bags, some are yarns, some are people and one is a sheep!
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Heather said…
What a lovely spot. I could see me knitting that top... any guess as to the name of the pattern?
kathy b said…
Oh Heather I do know better. It is the Cap Sleeve Top found in Noshua Creative Focus Book, made with their silk yarn.
Unknown said…
Looks so comfy and cozy!
Bianca said…
WOW! Now you make me want to move to your area...LOL! Our yarn store is not that big... :-(
Love the top! Looks like a great place to hang out!
Jennifer said…
That looks so inviting. I could just fall asleep in that sofa. : )

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???