I was Baaaaaa'd. Here's the pattern for the last post.



The beautiful Top in my earlier post today is:

The Cap Sleeve Top. It can be found in the Noshua Creative Focus Book, page 13. Knitted with Noshua Creative Focus Silk Yarn.

This is the new 3 Bags Full mascot. He doesn't have a name just yet. Josie knitted him for the store owner Lynette. Some think he should be called Josette. Josie/lynnette. That's too hard for me to remember. I say we call him something easier. that is before I steal him and take him home with me....


I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Beverly said…
Cool sheep pillow. I love the top, will have to hunt down the pattern. I wish my favorite lys looked yours. I'd spend a lot more time there.
Anonymous said…
I am jealous too. What an inviting spot! Glad to hear the dream in color is good for your arm.

msuteachergirl
Grace said…
i want that sheep give me the sheep no one will get hurt with my knitting needles if you just hand over the sheep!
Turtle said…
the top looks great! and i so want to make a sheep pillow!
Unknown said…
So cute!!!
Bianca said…
Hmmm... looks comfortable enough to sleep on...:-)
Elaine said…
What a great pillow and I also wish my LYS had someplace big enough and inviting enough to sit down and linger. But that is definitely not the owner's personality. She's the type who makes you feel like a criminal for touching HER yarn, or daring to ask about it. Anyone else have a LYS owner like that?
Anonymous said…
The sheep is too cute. He looks like a Joe to me. The top is adorable. The yarn shop looks like a place I would like to hang out.

Is it just me or did you change the look of your blog? I really like it!!
kathy b said…
Katherine Katherine

Smart as a whip. Yes I choose a new template last night . It is softer on the eyes. Glad you like it!
Anonymous said…
i lov the sheep. its is absolutley adorable. great job. lynn
Olivia said…
I like the new format mom.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???