Heart time



What's not to love?

Some heart links for you!

Knitstix.blogspot.com's pulse check wristers from 2008 archives and this years heart-in-hand fingerless gloves.

Knitty's knitty heart of course. For the nursing student in your life.

ChocolateMoosey's World Peace Cookies. Made my heart skip a beat.....

Squidoo.com has a list of free! (be still my heart) Valentines Day patterns.

May all your sinus rhythms be normal.

May you listen to beat of a heart you love.

more heartlinks to come

lub dub and all that.
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Nancy said…
I LOVE that t-shirt! Where can I get one?

Thanks for all the links.
kathy b said…
Nancy

go to Threadless.com! i love it too.
Unknown said…
OMG! I love, love, love the shirt! And I'm a cardiac nurse. So I'm off to threadless!
Anonymous said…
I have to check out that shirt. Nurse Darling Daughter would love one. She works in a children's ER and wears unusual things to hold the kids attention.
Love the shirt and will check out the links;)Hugs Darcy

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???