Baby legging in wrist support



I told you the knitting is slow here. I actually have two leggings to show, but only one wrist support. I wish I had a cute baby to show these off on. Friends are having their first baby soon. If it is a girl, I'll crochet some vines and flowers on them. If is is a boy, I think Im going to a Cubs something or other.......

I am open for ideas.....

Day 2 of Vitamin D by sunlight dose. It is 35 degrees out ,but our winds just take that temp down lower than yesterday. Brrrrr.
Yet, I kept the streak going. Two whole days!

Oh the legging patterns are available free on Ravelry. Their pictures are really cute.


I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Karen said…
You are doing Vitamin D therapy in that weather??? Oh honey, I wish I could have taken you to San Diego with me last week!!!
Anonymous said…
Those leggings are so cute! I'm going to Ravelry now to check out the pattern. I would put Cubs something on leggings for a girl too. Everybody loves the Cubs!!
Ling said…
Super cute leggings! I realy fancy a pair for me (to re-live my youth, but I'm uncertain that it would suit me now.
Beverly said…
I'm vitamin D deficient but you've got more nerves than me.

Who are you on Ravelry?
Cat said…
I kept looking back to see if I could figure out where the knitted 'wrist support' was, but couldn't ... until today --- duh!! LOL
You knit baby leggings and the wrist-rest modeled them - I need wrist support, so I wanted them to be knitted... What can I say? Sometimes I am really blond! (bonaircat on Ravelry)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???