Can we Network here please?????



Does anyone know a good etsy jeweler who would have high school/junior high type necklaces for sale? Under 20 a piece?

I'd love to know if you have had good experience with someone.


I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
I wish I could help. Good luck!
Anonymous said…
My experience with Etsy runs to stitch markers only (but good excperiences all). I have ordered teen-type jewelry from Amazon with great results and it was cheap, cheap, cheap!
Nancy said…
This might be an option for you

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5123228

I know this lady, but I haven't seen her jewelry in person.
kathy b said…
Katherine and Nancy Great heads up for me. I do like the etsy shop Nancy very much, and glad you know her... thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....