Another Hat! Norwegian Star Pattern from Ravelry



Inspiration: Katherine from ComfortKnits blog!
Yarn: Leftover Zara.

Found way to eliminate right arm pain. Chardonnay. 2 glasses over an evening. Who needs advil?

Found way to keep my black coffee streak going when given a Starbucks gift card: Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate with Whip.

Found answer to itchy wool: CONDITIONER REALLY REALLY WORKS.

Found: a thousand new yarns that I can wear if I condition them!

Found: picture of me when little at Christmas. Want to see it?

I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Karen said…
YES, I WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF CUTE LITTLE YOU AT CHRISTMAS!!!! If you post it on your blog, I'll post one of me on mine. :)

Love the Chardonnay cure. Wonder if it would work with Pinot Grigio too? I'll have to try tonight and report back. ;)

PS: I'm not a cheater!!
Unknown said…
Conditioner?!?!?!?! Who would have thunk it!
Ling said…
I wanna see a cutie pic of you at Xmas!!!! Not sure if I can return the favour as I don't have a lot of childhood pictures with me.

Thanks for the tip - I'll have to try the trick with conditioner.
Anonymous said…
If chardonnay works on arm pain do you think merlot would work on back pain? I love the hat and the pretty colors, especially the blue. Yes, I would love to see the picture!
Anonymous said…
I forgot--have you tried Eucalan? It is a wool wash that you leave in to condition the wool. Works on any fiber.
Pat K said…
Sure I want to see it. Cute hat.
Anonymous said…
SHOW ME! Also, seriously about the conditioner? Like hair conditioner? I am so going to try that.
goooooood girl said…
i like your blog......
kathy b said…
Argh argh argh. The last comment from gooood girl is some poker site. I went to write the person back and got the poker ad! this doesnt happen often but when it does it is crummy!
Scrabblequeen said…
Yes, I too want to see little you at Christmas. And, I agree; Chardonay beats Advil any day!
Grace said…
definitely want to see it, glad the hats got there and I am all for Chardonnay, or tequila or vodka whatever works, salted carmel HC is wonderful but Choc chai omg!
NatRed2 said…
How the do those spammers get through??? I have a hard time with word verification half the time!
I'll show you my baby picture if you show me yours!!

I guess it makes sense to use conditioner on wool, I use it on the dog to control his static cling.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....