Red Cabled Cowl Knit




Andrew and Cara were over last night. Both were great when I asked if anyone would model for the blog. See Zach, real men wear cowls for the blog.

The red cabled cowl is made of an angora mix that Grace from LovinComfotKnits sent me. She sent it just because. Grace, I love the yarn and this gift will be wonderful to give in December!

If you want to see a magnificent shawl, head over to TheJoyofsox.typepad.com. It is enough to make me wish I could knit lace.

I think I could probably crochet lace. One live stitch at a time. Even that thought is daunting. What is on my needles? Well, some adorable socks, one down, one to go. AND, a new cardigan top down for ME! No place for lace round here.


I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Woven Spun said…
oooh crochet lace? I could maybe DO that too. Let's do a CAL :)
Anonymous said…
Oooo angora! The cowl looks so soft and the color is beautiful.

I understand what you mean about lace shawls. I don't seem to have a problem with lace on socks, but I just can't bring myself to knit something larger, like a lace shawl.
Jolynn said…
What a beautiful cowl!

I can't wait to see the cardigan! I am definitely a cardi/shrug type o' gal. ^_^
Ling said…
Hi. The cowl is gorgeous - love the colour!!
Grace said…
I love the cowl, it came out beautiful!!!!!
Oh lace is much easier than it looks. If you can yarn over & knit together you can knit lace. Honest.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???