Sunset in the Northwoods



Don't let the peaceful scene fool you. There was Brett Favre ruckus at the lodge every morning. We were deep in Packer country.

I'm really so happy that I don't have to learn to add links, based on your answers to the last post. Phew!

I've got my contest prize ready, I just have to finalize the contest rules. Hopefully I'll announce the contest by the end of the week.

As for swaps, here is what I'm getting ready for my pal. I don't think she reads this blog, so I will tell you a few items I have ready to send out very soon. It is a Beach theme swap started at Iwasknittogetherinmymotherswomb blog. (Lynne's)
I'm sending salt water taffy, some great yarn, a tangerine soap with a loofah inside the soap, and some fish buttons. I need a fun Beach book for her to read. Any ideas? My swapper is not afraid of funky and fun, so I'd love to find her a swimcap that is really cute. Has anyone seen them lately?

I'm still on vacation, altho now I'm at home. Lots of good knitting getting done on the perch. I mean the porch.....





I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Jennifer said…
Love the picture. It fills me with a sense of wonder. Sigh.

I can hardly wait until tomorrow. I'll definitely bring my knitting. Woohoo!
PurlingPirate said…
That beach swap sounds great! Sorry I missed it! How about "The Beach House" by Jane Green. A fun light, summer beach read.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! I would sit right there and knit for...forever! Brett who?
Anonymous said…
Ooooooo...I could sit and gaze at that picture for a very long time.
Donna Boucher said…
Yeah. I missed that poll and would have told you that I am too lazy to cut and paste :o)

What a gorgeous picture.

My brother in law in a Bears fan living in Packer country....you should hear his opinions :o)
Pat K said…
What a wonderful picture! I miss the Michigan north woods. Thanks for sharing that one.
Now that is a sunset.
Cloudberry said…
Beautiful picture!
Christy said…
Very pretty picture! Makes me want to sit outside with some coffee and knit.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???