Teeny Wee TIny Sock.......FO! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By kathy b - March 29, 2008 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Woven Spun said… YAY...I finished mine too. Kris said… That is adorable. I think I'd go blind try to knit it, but it is still adorable. :-) Bea said… So so cute! I might need to make some wee tiny socks... Anonymous said… So weee! Very cute, and I can't believe you made that little thing. Karen said… I somehow missed this little swap. Your sock is so cute! Bianca said… LOL! Just big enough for the keyring :-)) Unknown said… So cute! Nicely done. Anonymous said… Woohoo! Ellie won't go to sleep long enough for me to make mine...I am starting to panic a little. Anonymous said… Now that's the cutest and quickest project I've seen in a long time!
Comments