More throw ideas...are you going to throw me?



Oh no. Not another throw post. Yup. sorry. I'm in love with them. In my frugal Hungarian way, I was able to have my library find this book for me. Cute ideas here! Good thing you don't just come here for the knitting.....?

What's this about dangerous microwave popcorn? I'd go back to jiffy pop, but the kitchen gets a bit stinky. Anyone have a great suggestion for already popped corn? I like blackpopcorn that pops white. Mmmmmm.

What's this about MORE toys that children cannot be near? Well, there is always a pot and a wooden spoon to entertain, or a BOOK, or homemade play dough. (Al loved to lick it when she was little....I tell her to stop all the time)

What's this about prescription drugs in the drinking water? Clearly there arent' enough in mine! NO more bottled water for me.

What's this about a virus your DOG can give you? I don't believe, I wont believe. There is nothing cleaner than a dog's mouth.....

What's this about burning soy candles? Well, I got some for Christmas and I do like them.

What's this about coffee, coke, chocolate, donuts, cookies, steaks, cheeseburgers, pie......

Comments

monica said…
And speaking of burgers I had my first Culvers Butter Burger this week and thought of you. Surely those can't be bad for you ..... right??
kathy b said…
ahhhh monica. They aren't a bit bad for you. THey are butter burgers. Pure and simple:)
Anonymous said…
Isn't a large cardboard box the best toy for kids anyway?
Unknown said…
Air popped popcorn is the best. Yum!
Knittripps said…
I like knitted throws/afghans. I make popcorn for myself using a "whirly pop". I am a disaster in the kitchen but I can still use a whirly pop.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???