Valentine Tea Cozy



I'm a very lucky felter. This is the prefelted tea cozy I made for Grace my SwapSaver. She had a great idea to send some acrylic and make a little something for one another too. I had never made a tea cozy. I followed a Knitty Tea Cozy pattern. Fast, easy and fun. Hoping that Grace at LovinComfort shows it around her tea pot.

I find Felting Magical. I've been really really lucky. I've never had a felting mishap. DId I just jinx it? Nah. It is my area of knitting luck I've decided. Do you have knitting luck?

Comments

Grace said…
I love my tea cozy and there is a picture of it today on my blog

http://lovincomfortknits.blogspot.com

Thanks Kathy for all the great gifts, and the original idea is all yours!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....