Black and White Movies



I was in another great swap of Lynne's from Iwasknittogetherinmymotherswomb blog. My partner was Vicki from Knitorious. The theme was movies and here is what I sent her. Black and Whites. THere was a hint a few posts ago, if anyone caught it. Al thought of the theme for me! (thanks Al) I had to look hard for Black and White cookies, for all of you Seinfeld fans. A good Jewish Bakery/Deli, Max and Benny's, came through for me. Vicki has a crush on Greogory Peck so I made her some kitchen magnets. The alpaca black and white yarn was sooooo soft. I hope to see what she knits up with the yarn.

This makes Day 6 of Sister Vest ONLY knitting.

I wish I liked the yarn, wouldn't that make a big difference? I have so many things I want to knit right now. I'm not casting on one other thing until this vest is knitted. I have 13 inches knitted up. Foot excuse to knit has been a big help here. Foot's fine by the way. I wonder if I can really only knit this one WIP. My Chirstmas Lornas Laces socks yarn is following me around the house, tempting me, begging me, calling me.....

Knitting under pressure......ewww.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweet swap package! you didn't just ruin the surprise, did you?
monica said…
I am so glad I am not the only one that hears yarn talking to them.

What a great package. The Alpaca looks yummy, and I have knit with the Classic Elite Desert, it knits up nicely.
Anonymous said…
Fabulous package! I can't wait to see all the good ideas people came up with for this one. Knitting under pressure is no fun if you don't really like the project. Of course, if you like the project, pressure is a wonderful excuse to ignore everything else!
~Kristie said…
You are so freakin' creative! What a great package!
rohanknitter said…
What a great package - love those old movies......
Bernadette said…
wonderful package!! You are so creativewith your package theme and contents. Good luck with the sister vest. I find it hard to stick to one big project and knit nothing else... can't wait to see photos of the vest, though.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???