Diane the lurkers Halloween Secret........



Diane says if you mix peanuts with candy corn it tastes like a Payday candy bar or a Pearson's Nutroll (minnesota fame). It really does. Warning: addicting. These little treat bags will be the trick eh?

I love winning yarn. I've been following http://wiknit.blogspot.com/ for the very latest in contests. Great source to share with you!

My LYS 3 Bags Full is having their fall yarn sale. Lots of good yarns still left. I found a bargain for a Rowan New Shapes pattern book. 1/2 off :). Thanks Debbi for pointing it out to me. There are some biggy knits vests that I want to knit now.

I'm enjoying all your blogs with their Halloween posts. Such a sweet and silly time of year. My Hungarian side hates to admit it is a Celtic tradition in origin.

Comments

Beth said…
An autumn-y thing that we do is spread a 1/4" layer of cream cheese on a salad plate, then pour on a thin (or thick if you're like me) layer of caramel ice cream topping. Slice up some apples and use the apples to dip the cream cheese/caramel. Fabulous - easy-to-eat caramel apples. :)
Suburban prep said…
Yummy candy corn.
I too spent some money at 3 bags Full.
Anonymous said…
Ummmmmmm. I love candy corn. I'll have to try them with peanuts. Sounds heavenly to me!!!
Anonymous said…
Nice floor! And yes those are dangerous-stop making them.
Bernadette said…
As soon as you mentioned it, I thought, "Yes, that would taste exactly like a Payday." Clever idea!

I love your pumpkin in the middle - is it a candle? Very cute!
Bianca said…
WOW! Lucky you... I see a stash growing ;-)

The kids would love it for sure, but here they are eating gingernuts at the moment. They really love it, so I am going to make them myself soon as well. Addicting too...I'll send you the recipe soon.
~Kristie said…
Why of course it would. How brilliant .. yum!!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....