Mailman Guest Blog

He was a good sport. This post honors the mailcarriers who are making Dishrag Tag possible.

Speaking of.....
the dishrag comes to me next. The pressure is on....I'll have to knit a dishrag and get it mailed to the next member of our team in a day to keep the team's pace. Barring any poison ivy, basement flooding that will need attention, unforseen wrist/finger/hand injury while making guacamole, sudden onset narcolepsy, west nile virus, or Chinese lead paint ingestion,

I'll be able to do it.......

Comments

Irisheyes Lynn said…
Go, Kath!
Jennifer said…
Hey Mr. Postman - thanks for posing with Kathy's knitting!

Good luck with the dishrag relay. You'll be amazing. I have utter faith in your ability to keep up the pace.
Karen said…
I've been tagged but haven't received my teams box yet, maybe today. Good luck when yours comes. Oh, and a couple of postcards will be coming soon!
Kim said…
You can do it! Go, Kathy, go!
Karen said…
Got to love the smiling Mailman!!! What would we do without them??? Hurray for you and dishrag tag!!! You can do it!
Anonymous said…
Yay! Gooooo, Kathy! You can do it!
Donna Boucher said…
I love your guest models.

So funny.
Katherine said…
I had a good laugh over the basement flooding snag. I remember those days in Illinois. It's something we don't worry about in Texas.

I hope none of those things slow you down! Go for it!
Bianca said…
He makes a nice model...:-) now I am wondering if he can knit!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???