Not Just Socks for Kids poolside

Al's little toddler capelet is her WIP right now. Don't worry, it is washable wool of course, so had it been naughty and dove into the pool, all would still be fine.

Thanks neighbor Mary for letting us use the pool for a blog shot. Regular readers will recall neighbor Mary's previous help with modeling the crocheted claudia's handpaint shawl. She's a sport.

Our 4th was probably a lot like yours?.... I knit at the parade and at the fireworks. Same old, same old: log cabin baby blanket.

My father tried a new hamburger twist this Fourth. He was told that if you take a brisket and double grind it, you will have the tastiest hamburger ever.
It was all true. Such flavor. (Hungarian's have meat grinders in their homes....I hope he wills his to me.)

Comments

Donna Boucher said…
They must sell brisket somewhere in Wisconsin.
monica said…
What a nice looking cape. You have to love that self patterning sock yarn. The brisket burger sounds yummy.
Bianca said…
July 4th was filled with rain here! It is still raining from time to time actually. Sad though as my son was on a school camp, reliving the Middle Ages. He is coming home today. You have a super weekend!
Karen said…
I don't know that I would have the courage to drap even washable wool over a diving board. But it is very pretty!
Hege said…
I love the cape! The colors are wonderful. My 4th was quiet, no parades or any knitting! We went to Maine, and I rested my hands for three days!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???