splatgirl creates: Cookie Baking 101: So You Think You Know How To Bake Cookies?


splatgirl creates: Cookie Baking 101: So You Think You Know How To Bake Cookies? Look out. I found a link linker......and I may finally be able to make an edible cookie. You never know what the day will bring you. Too bad it is so dang hot here and I don't like to turn the a/c on. Soon, I'm going to try her tricks with cookies soon.......


Now Bianca of Lansingerland has made something so incredible I won't even say what. Try this link. She is amazing. http://lansingerland.blogspot.com
Al and I are working on a gift knit together. Hopefully we will finish it by tomorrow for the *party*


Comments

Anonymous said…
I have an amazing recipe for potato chip cookies if you would like it, Yummy ! Just let me know your email and I will send it off.
Lynn
Bianca said…
Hey Kathy! Super! Your link is working! I am winding yarn at the moment for a pair of mitts that keeps playing in my head. They need to get out. It is going to be a nice Lana Grossa Quattro...
The weather here is typically Dutch - rain! The weather man said we have autumn here...hehe, but he was not kidding. It truely feels like autumn.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???