Talking Gussets....



"I"M STR"
"Well I"M Trekking"

"Getting a little fat in the ankles there aren't you?"
"Well, at least I don't have any errors...."

"I get to watch the good movies with AL"
"Kathy B and I prefer the weather channel..."

"I see you are knit on 5 needles"
"Yeah, because Kathy b. isn't opposed to knitting with wood and plastic at the same time."

"I'm hungry"
"Me too"
"Do you think they've left us anything tonight?"
"Are you kidding? Those two ate all the tootsie rolls and chocolate carmels already."
"Oh, well. We could eat stitch markers."
"Yeah lets. I love it when they cannot find stitch markers. "
"Oh and scissors"
"Yeah but the best is when they lose all the measuring tapes!"

"Goodnight STR."
"Goodnight Trekking."

Comments

Karen said…
So that's what socks say when no one is around. :)
Anonymous said…
I KNEW it! I KNEW that was why I can never find any stitch markers. Do you think they eat the needle size gauge finder thingys too?
Marcia said…
Good one LOL!!
Anonymous said…
Love it, Kathy.
~Kristie said…
That's HYSTERICAL! What a great post! Finally, the mystery of the disappearing stitch markers is solved!
Beverly said…
ROTFLMAO!!!
Ling said…
That brought a smile to me! My socks would also say - "Get me finished already. I've been stuck on those needles like forever!"

Ps - Thanks for the concern, I do wish you were around the corner for words of wisdom and advice!
Bianca said…
LOL! This is a fun read and a good writing exercise! It sure made me smile

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???