Knitting cables ....Al is...that is



This is the hooded cardigan on the cover of the Book. Al says it is easy and the directions are straight forward. The errata is clearly inserted when you buy the book. She would have preferred that there was a chart. Who's child is she?
Prefers a chart....She is knitting with ARAUCANIA nature wool in this brownie like color. There is a bit of colorchange to the yarn. Imagine, the edges of the brownie are dark and the middle is that lighter less cooked color.

In an effort to play nice, I am not sharing any images of the 17 year phenomenon here in my town. Emily, my garden swap partner gets creeped out, so email me if you must have a cool shot of them and I'll send you one snail mail! (kathy b = harpnut@gmail.com)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have seen those little critters in the backyard of a house in Riverwoods and in my sisters houses on the North Shore.
Love the sweater
Karen said…
Those red googily eyed creatures freak me out so I don't want pics either. The sweater looks great Al.
Alisha said…
I love the sweater....great color!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???