Japanese Magazine turns out to be Crochet....

My nephew gave us the Japanese Knitting Magazine this past weekend. Turns out the very bright boy on a engineering scholarship, didn't know he bought a crochet magazine, not a knitting magazine. I didn't bring it up. Just thanked him so much for schlepping it across the world for us. I certainly didn't ask him to bring it back and exchange it!

Truth be told since I am crocheting a bit too these days, the magazine was fascinating. Look how they chart crochet. Very readable I think. The photography in this journal is pretty much unlike anything I've seen in our Knitting Magazines. Every single page is a beauty.

Comments

Beverly said…
Japanese charts are very readable. I used to crochet doilies from them years ago. Their knitting patterns are also charted which greatly simplifies things.

Good luck with the translation!
Jennifer said…
I have always loved Japanese knitting and crochet magazines. They're charts are amazing. It makes me feel like something is missing when I look at another pattern in English and don't see the wonderful graphics.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....