Beautiful Mary models Claudia's Handpaint Shawl



My neighbors are a good bunch. Little did Mary know when she got an inkling to have her haircut today, that I would catch her anawares and ask her to model the shawl. Doesn't her hair look great? The shawl, I am sorry to say, is NO softer after the first washing. I didn't have any Kookaburra left and used the Eu. stuff that is a no-rinse product.

I HAVE to rinse. Do you rinse when you shouldn't? Usually I skip as many steps as I can when it comes to laundry, cooking, cleaning......so what is this rinsing compulsion? I am a huge Sandra Lee semihomade cooking fan. She shows me how to skip steps.....The only thing I don't quicken....is my naps.

Comments

Karen said…
That is beautiful! I love those colors. Great job! And great job on the modeling Mary.
monica said…
That is so pretty. I wish it had softened up for you. I am a rinser too. I love the colors. With you on the nap thing, I function a lot better with a daily nap or two .
Webbies said…
Great Shawl....is is stiff or scratchy?? Too bad it is not as soft as you would like, beautiful pattern
Beverly said…
It's a lovely shawl. The blues are pretty.

When I soak I'm not a rinser. I've used Eucalan and at the moment I'm using Meadows Wool Wash.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....