Guest Blog Photographer!


This gentlemen, Dan, is a photographer for The Daily Herald. Long story, ironic. He was on assignment to photograph my Irish dining room table. I turned the tables on him! He checked out my finished sock while I snapped this shot. I want his camera! Guess what? His mom, Bonnie, was a knitter. She knit them sweaters and they all have Christmas stockings that were made by her.
Funny that my Strong Hungarian pride wasn't the focus! Ah, I love my Irish side too.
There is NOTHING on my needles today!! I think my next knit will be a spring purse.....
I have a Two old Bags pattern that I bought last summer with sale yarn. Then the weather got cold and I lost interest in making it. It is currently thundering here in chicago. Yeah. Spring will come. I will want that purse.......

Comments

Karen said…
How clever to have a photographer in your guest blogger photo!!! I love it! Looking forward to seeing your new spring purse start flying off the needles!!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....