Thoughts turn to stash



The farm in town had let the cows out today. It is still very cold and the wind chill in Chicago makes it worse. Plenty of sweater knitting left to go.

I have to finish one sleeve and the neck of my top down raglan.
I do like trying it on as I knit. I have to string a safety line
across the bottom stitches in order to fit it over my
shoulders while it is still on the circulars. This allows
some of the live
stitches to slip off the needle without worry.

I knit to both nights of Westminster. Did you watch?

As I'm knitting round and round, (you all were great about
giving me even more round foods to think of, by the way)
I'm thinking about my next project. In the running are
spring socks, using up the purples in the stash, and
another top-down but for an infant. I'm still waiting
for my One Piece knits book to arrive.....
Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Pat K said…
Love the picture. Stay warm!
Birdsong said…
Oh, I envy your snow... I love it when the storm ends and the sun comes out like that. This has not been a snow year here. Happy warm knitting.
Anonymous said…
Wagner Farms?

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???