Phew, I made the jump to new blogger



I've been afraid to switch to Bloggers new format. I really feared losing my
archives. So, I waited until Blogger told me I had to change. This morning
I held my breath and pressed some buttons. PHEW. The blog is still here.

I have nothing to show you knitwise, hence my gnome. I miss him. He
is tucked away in the garden shed. Maybe I'll bring him out the first of March.
Maybe just to the screen porch.

I do have some websites I've found that you may like:

angelhairyarn.com has a free pattern for a "false entrelac scarf."
The cheater in me really wants to try this.

Simplesockyarn.typepad.com hasa the newest Opal sock collection
in Rainforest II. My favorite: schmettering

get-a-round.blogspot.com is Joeli's blog. She described herself
in Knitty as a seamless knitter. That did it for me. She has a nice fair
isle mitten pattern in Knitty. Al wants to make them.

This blog amused me: floknit.blogspot.com. (The life and times
of Florence Knitingale) I love a blog that makes me laugh.

Have a great Weekend.

Comments

Ms. Knitingale said…
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I think you're quite right about that sense of humor thing....I've worked in the medical field in other jobs and I can't think of anything a nurse would need more! Maybe good shoes....and, when working for certain doctors, good drugs.
kathy b said…
mom,
I like your button (?), the nappy lady dreaming of her sock,
Zach.
P.S.
I can see a "Tennis Style Fingerless Glove" coming soon on your blog. ( :

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???