Onward...




Well despite putting our best face forward, (RADAR's) the Bears lost. There was plenty of quiet at our little party from the 3rd quarter on. I didn't drop one stitch. I knitted throughout the game, did you?

A friend told me that Knitty Gritty has come to our HGTV channel. I tuned in this morning. Have you watched it? I only caught the beginning of today's show. I'll watch a few more times and reserve judgement until then.

Baseball starts in under 60 days!


Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Woman who knits said…
I haven't seen it on HGTV yet, just DIY still! It's moving up in the world!!

I'm impressed your cat stayed still long enough for face paint!!
Anonymous said…
I knit through the whole game and all the hours of pre-game hoopla. I was a bit disappointed that the Bears lost, but am very optimistic about next year.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....