Sensored shot: No socks with ham hocks



In keeping with my promise to show socks flummoxed, I planned to post SOCKS WITH HAM HOCKS. The Christmas ham was made into ham and bean soup this week, and I had a perfect ham hock. I washed it off, left it out to dry and was told by others who live with me, that this would make a disgusting image.

Because the sock yarn was lovingly given me by Al, and I tangled so much of it, I thought better of socks with ham hocks. So here you have it: socks on a box. Boring! But I love the way the Anne in Schaefer striped out.


Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Dave said…
Gorgeous colours in those socks -- very nice!
Birdsong said…
Wonderful, bright and cheery colors!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....