I need a picture for the blog.....



Zach complied. New hat for him made/designed by Al. I want him to remember that when he lived here, he had homemade bread for dinner, routinely AND could mention he wanted a new hat and have it knit up to his specifications in a night by his sister.

It is so cold in our house these days that we do wear our handknits include hats, and fingerless gloves much of the day. We haven't gotten to the Margie level yet. You know, Margie in Fargo wears her hats and wool sweaters to bed...and she's pregnant to boot. ( a time when most women are warm to begin with!)

I keep my less than proud knitting for just such cold days. I don't mind wearing a less than perfect handknit if I 'm staying in. Besides, I can't bear to think I wasted the money on something I'll never wear! Next post: This passion is costly. How I plan to keep the costs down this year......
Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Susan said…
I have worn handknit hats in the house, especially lately with the cold snap that has hit New England. I wore handknit socks to bed one night this week and, unfathomably, my feet were *too* hot!
Karen said…
Don't you love the way guys his age look so unenthusiastic about . . . well . . . everything? LOL He's very handsome though. :)
Jennifer said…
Way to go Zach. Kudos to Al. OK... now that you're talking about the cold INSIDE the house, I can honestly say, I don't miss living in the midwest. I just miss the people. Brrrr. Cold.
Donna Boucher said…
Cute Zack...even with the pout!
Fine looking hat!

Cool wallpaper ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???