Gift heart



Al's secret Knitted gift for Christmas, is this beautiful mitred square heart in Koigu. It deserves a better image. I have a heart collection and had mentioned thinking the heart would be great, a long time ago when the pattern first appeared
in a knitting magazine.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Knitting year. Here's to getting back to more blogging soon.



Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

AsKatKnits said…
That is so cute! Welcome back, I've missed you! Have a Happy, Knitty New Year!
Alyssa said…
Happy Holidays! I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year. The heart is precious. :)
Karen said…
Hope you have a very Happy New Year!!!
Irisheyes Lynn said…
The heart is beautiful! Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....