Mid-top Socks



This lovely sock was made by Al using a Hedwig colorway. She created the pattern. I love the owl like colorway. I believe it was SweetGeorgiaYarns. I washed many knitted socks today. It is so nice to have a selection. I know socks are a bit of work, but what useful knitting eh?

I am using the Kookaburra wash that I purchased from Knit Picks. I like the soft scent. I lay them on the a free radiator. (one not occupied by contented cats).
Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Alyssa said…
Pretty! I'm also enjoying my selection of knitted socks right now. One of the best things about fall! (And I think the Hedwig yarn may be Sunshine Yarns...) :)
Pat K said…
Today is the first day I am wearing my knitted socks (Jaywalkers) all day. And I used to dry things on the radiators all the time when we lived in Germany.
Karen said…
Great looking sock Ali. I love the colors in that yarn. I've been wearing my hand knit socks for a few weeks here in south west Ohio. My feet are the warmest part of my body.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....