Today's Guest Blogger: Stu from Every Third Sunday





Stu did the honors at our local Farmers Market recently.
Isn't the pregnant fiddler darling? She looks, as my mom says, like she swallowed a gumball.

Al claims I shove the yarn at the guest while asking for the photo, so fast, no one really has any idea what they are doing. I say the key is a big smile and a good eye for picking someone nice enough to comply. Sometimes those who don't want to play are embarassed or confused and they say nope. Thanks Stu, for saying sure.

The group sounded great as we picked out our goat cheese and gouda, for as easy dinner before some porch knitting. The CheesePeople from Wisconsin are our favorites at the Northfield Farmers Market. Maybe I can get one of them to guest sometime. They are all as nice as can be.


Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Pat K said…
Mmmm, my kind of dinner. Especially on a porch with knitting.
Karen said…
Love love love guest blogger days. :) Sounds like the Farmer's Market is a lot of fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???