Hooray hooray Im giving the lace away today!




In a very casual but thorough drawing, two names were pulled from a bag,... AND

Sarah HB was pulled first.

Birdsong was pulled second.

Sarah HB you need to choose. Will you pick the pink/green or the Red/pink/orange?
Birdsong will get the other lace yarn. I will include some other goodies for you both.

Thanks everyone for the fun and varied websites. I am still visiting the sites and enjoying them very much.

I am laboring over the sleeves of the Swing Coat. Just want it overwith. And, there are TWO sleeves to make yet. Ah, but the knitter can't quit. I do think I will run out of yarn! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I better go searching for more of the Noro yarn in that dye lot. My LYS is out, I took it all. THat will lead to a mandatory break from the Swing until I can locate the yarn.......




Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

monica said…
Congrats to the lucky winners, what beautiful yarn. I haven't touched my swing coat in months, in fact I ran some yarn through the stitches so I could use the needles on another project. I envy your perseverance.
Oh, and thanks for the link, I think I know what I was doing wrong.
Sarah said…
Thank you!!!
Beverly said…
Thanks for having such a cool contest. Congrats to the winners.

What color and dye lot are you looking for?

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....