This Crazy Woman




Irisheyeslynn gave me some Mountain Colors Crazy Woman for a gift. Whaddami? Crazy?
Why did I wait so long to knit with it. ?
It is so soft. It is so lovely. It is going to be a SOCK for me.

I finished My husband's big socks in Big Mexico. They are going to look great in a pair of hiking boots.

I want to knit more socks at this gauge: 6 sts/inch. What do you all recommend? Can you recommend something that has free or nearly free shipping?

Oh, Al used Katmandu For her great sweater. I forwarded each comment to her, thanks.



Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

monica said…
theknitter.com has free shipping, and a pretty good selection of sport wt sock yarn. I am not affiliated with them in any way, but have ordered from them, and have had good service. I love Bearfoot sock yarn, it is so wonderful on really cold days.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....